- online registration form
- Please click this LINK to read the remaining portion of the letter and to access important updates and links.
- ALL registration forms must be completed online. No paper registration forms will be accepted. You will receive an email from "noreply" and the subject will be "2023-2024 Campus Kids Registration" when parents complete the registration form.
- This email will be your registration form for each student so you will need to check your emails often and print them for your records.
- The registration fee of $15.00 will be reinstated for this school year 2023-2024.
- Online payments are still not available at this time. We will let you know when it will be available.
The Clayton County Public Schools Campus Kids (After School Program) offers students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 5 a safe, warm, and caring environment. Students are offered a variety of learning experiences. Your child will be given opportunities to explore technology, arts & crafts, performing arts, and outdoor recreation. Students are also provided with a variety of other activities including homework time; math, science, and language arts activities.
Our mission is to enrich children's lives educationally, socially, culturally, emotionally, and physically in a safe and familiar setting. The program is designed to strengthen, support, and supplement the child at home, at school, and in the community.
If you have any questions and desire to learn more about our programs, please navigate the above menu and visit the different sections pertaining to Campus Kids.
The Clayton County Campus Kids After School Program does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sex, national origin, age, military service, or disability. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to persons with disabilities, if requested.